Ulefone Power Armor 14 Pro: rugged value phone with incredible performance
Most mainstream smartphones today are constructed with delicate glass or ceramic material, which makes the phone susceptible to breakage if dropped. As a result, more and more users are turning to rugged phones with extreme durability and massive batteries. Especially if their job or hobbies take them to wild or dangerous places. Enter the new Ulefone Power Armor 14 Pro.
Ulefone, a very popular brand in the rugged device industry, has made great efforts in product development over the past few years. And in March 2022, they launched the Power Armor 14 Pro with the latest Android OS, super large battery, and top-notch specs. And the price range has also attracted the attention of many media and consumers. The phone combines ruggedness with excellent performance to deliver a truly fantastic rugged phone experience.
Ulefone Power Armor 14 Pro Specifications:
- Release date – March 2022
- Operating System – Android 12
- Display – 6.52″ IPS LCD, 1600 × 720 pixel resolution, 20:9 ratio
- Chipset – MediaTek Helio G85 octa-core (2xCortex-A75 and 2xCortex-A55), Arm Mali-G52
- Memory – 6GB RAM, 128GB ROM, up to 1TB microSD
- Battery – 10000 mAh and 18W fast charging and 15W wireless charging
- Rear camera – 20MP (f/1.8) main, 2MP (f/2.8) macro, depth sensor
- Front camera – 16MP (f/2.2)
- Video – 1080P 30fps/ 720P 30fps/ 480P 30fps
- Other Key Features – Underwater Camera, Fingerprint Reader, Headsetless FM Radio, Dual Slots, 3.5mm Jack
- Weight – 358.2g
- Dimensions – 175.6 x 82.5 x 17.2mm
Chipset test: high-end hardware and excellent performance
So, what is the AnTuTu score of Ulefone Power Armor 14 Pro? Is it really a rugged smartphone with excellent performance? In the video above, the phone goes through a comprehensive AnTuTu Benchmark test, including CPU, GPU, Memory (memory and storage), and UX (user experience) evaluation. Thanks to the MediaTek Helio G85 chip and the rest of the specs, the Power Armor 14 Pro scored a respectable 265,160 points.
Below are the individual scores for each test performed:
- CPU score: 71356. This means how fast the phone’s processor controls.
- GPU score: 62393. This signifies how well the phone displays 2D and 3D graphics.
- MEM score: 49560. It means how fast and how much memory the phone has.
- UX score: 81,851. It represents how the phone’s “user experience” will be in the real world.
As a rugged smartphone, the Ulefone Power Armor 14 Pro must have excellent performance. And is even able to deliver an enjoyable gaming experience. The phone can perfectly meet the different needs of most daily users.
The killer specs: next-level durability, massive battery, and Android 12
The Ulefone Power Armor 14 Pro gives durability and toughness a whole new name and face. The phone is IP68 and IP69K rated, MIL-STD-810G certified, and is also well-built with a rigid plastic body, sturdy metal frames, rubberized corners, as well as scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass for its display. In all tests, the phone showed its resistance to dust and dirt, tested up to 1.5m drops on hard surfaces and waterproof to a depth of 1.5m for up to 30 minutes. Moreover, it is powered by 10000mAh battery with wireless charging function and based on Android 12 operating system. Making perfection even better and of course making this phone stand out from the crowd. crowd.
Power Armor 14 Pro: A step forward for rugged smartphones
Just like its predecessor, Ulefone’s Power Armor 14 Prro edition will definitely receive an enthusiastic response from buyers again. Thanks to its high-end performance and affordable price. It’s a fantastic choice for consumers looking for a rugged device that fits their budget and exceeds their expectations.
And there are also attractive discounts for the phone. Currently, it is selling for just $199.99 on Aliexpress before April 1st. For more information or to place an order, just visit Ulefone official website, or follow on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram afterwards.